Effective Foot and Ankle Care in Manalapan, NJ
A Step Up Podiatry LLC
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are symptoms of Achilles tendonitis?
- How can I relieve bunion pain?
- Why are my feet always so cold?
- Why is it important to check your feet with diabetes?
- How do I get rid of gout?
- What makes a good shoe?
- How can I get rid of foot odor?
- What is the difference between custom orthotics and inserts?
- What conditions can orthotics help treat?
- Do flat feet need to be treated?
- Do home remedies for warts work?
- How can I prevent fungal toenails?
- How do you get athlete’s foot?
- Is intoeing in children normal?
- When should my child see a podiatrist?
- Is it safe for children to wear used shoes?
- What could be causing my child’s heel pain?
- Why do I need to rest when I have shin splints?
- When is it time to replace my running shoes?
- How do I get rid of shin splints?
Address: 215 Gordons Corner Rd Suite 2A, Manalapan, NJ 07726-3351
Phone: (732) 446-7136
Monday 9:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM TO 6:00 PM
Every Other Saturday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM